difficulty selling players

• Thread starter Thread starter Beys56
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 4K

Beys56

Reaction score
i began a career as inter and in an attempt to raise funds im trying to get rid of julio cesar and wesley sneijder along with some squad players however there appears to be no interest.

arsenal are the only team to make an offer for cesar, but they didn't want to pay anything upfront. and chelsea are interested in sneijder but haven't made an offer. is there any way to boost interest?

thanks.

There is a really good guide by Raikan007 somewhere on the forums about selling players thought it was stickied, but another consideration is how many leagues have you got loaded up?

As loading up the major european countries along with Russia, Ukraine, China and America gives you alot more richer clubs to sell to..

But its dependant on how well you PC can handle all those leagues.

Link for Raikan007 guide to selling players
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...4623-how-sell-my-player-thread-raikan007.html

Last edited:
There is a really good guide by Raikan007 somewhere on the forums about selling players thought it was stickied, but another consideration is how many leagues have you got loaded up?

As loading up the major european countries along with Russia, Ukraine, China and America gives you alot more richer clubs to sell to..

But its dependant on how well you PC can handle all those leagues.

Link for Raikan007 guide to selling players
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...4623-how-sell-my-player-thread-raikan007.html

I thought you could still sell players to those leagues you don't have loaded.

you can :) its just much easier when they are loaded (well I load them up all the time anyway)

started again with more leagues and im still unable to sell players. offered sneijder for £20 mil and still no one. i hope they make it easier to sell players in 13.

All of it is to do with wages and age. Inter have an old squad and most on stupid wages.
Like Man City too. Even the AI controlling Man City, if your not, struggles to sell players like Bridge and Adabayor. 80-150k respectively. I've played many seasons and they are still in reserves and not going anywhere as if you try and but they won't drop low enough in wages to move to most clubs!

Same applies to Inter you will just have to see their contracts out, or Sneijder drop his asking price, check his wage. I'd take the payment over time anyway as it still frees up the wages to put elsewhere an you still get the allocation of money anyway so I'd sell who you can and use the ones you don't as back up, the depth will help anyway.

I have always struggled to sell players, and have never, ever, sold a player in FM12 for more than his value. In fact, most I can only sell for about 50% or less of their value, even if they were 1st team regulars. This really bothered me until I recently went through the free transfers on Jun 30th. It was a MASSIVE list as you all know and was filled with enough talent to build a championship team from scratch for relatively cheap. Now I know why no one is willing to pay for my cast-offs. Guess the AI is smarter than I thought.

Check the frees in Jan. click filter Contract status and change it to expiry six months. Then pre sign them for the summer. Some players to be had before the best are picked and doing that in June/July.

Back