Dilemma using Manchester City

• Thread starter Thread starter kloopr0123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2K

kloopr0123

Reaction score
I have a really bad luck using this manchester city team, atm I've fernando, yaya toure, jesus navas and jovetic out for an average of 2 months. currently in the jan transfer of 2015 window with only 7m transfer budget.

1st dilemma: should I sell Jovetic? he's been injured for 3 months prior to his other injury its infuriating.

2nd: cheekily tried to do a swap deal for fernando and ramires, apparently got accepted by chelsea for some odd reason. should I take it? fernando's currently out for 3 months and he's avg 7.12. ramires is doing fine with 7.17. playing fernando in @ CDM with RMP role.

lastly, who should I sign with the 7m I have? I play the typical 4-3-3 with two wingers and 2 CMs and 1 CDM. should I just wait for the injuries to come back? if so, who should I get for AMR and DM/CM pos.?

cheers!

I have no idea why I have 7m though, signed practically no one in the summer transfer window. joined an online game mid sept and found that I had very little transfer budget. using christianeriksen beautiful tactic v17 btw.

I'm not sure you can even sell injured players. They'll fail their medical and the transfer will be off.
You can get decent players with 7m if you use monthly installments. Also you can always sign somebody on loan.
First season budget is low because you already bought Fernando, Mangala, and because of FFP restrictions.

ah, ****. do yuu have anyone in mind for those positions I mentioned?

Obvious one but Lucas Romero? great player and not expensive usually.
Using monthly installments you can sign a 15-20m player and only pay up to 7 now. (Just notice that agent fees and signing on fee also affect your budget).

CM/CDM - Lucas Romero/Gaston Gil Romero/Ruben Neves on loan/Will Hughes

AMR - Andre Hahn? If he hasn't moved, he should have a RC of 3.5M $

Back