dillmin

Reaction score
DILLMIN'S 433 BARRAGE...

So the Football Manager 2018 BETA has finally arrived! I've been tinkering with my trusted 433 BARRAGE and now its time for release to you...

View attachment 79204

I've had some fantastic results with this all out attacking tactic with my Newcastle United save on the 2018 BETA... Mitrovic bagging a superb 29 goals in all competitions, bearing this in mind as it's only February 2018 on the save also! The wingbacks are crucial to this tactic, as they bomb forward, delivering some delicious balls to the near post, with devastating effect. The BOX-TO-BOX central midfielders also play a key part in this tactic, constantly hustling the opposition for possession. Speaking of possession, you'll have the ball a lot, with many strikes at goal, on average at least 16-17 shots at goal...

View attachment 79200View attachment 79199View attachment 79189View attachment 79188

Training left to Assistant to sort - Team Talks usually in a passionate or calm tone...

TEAM INSTRUCTIONS

View attachment 79187

GOALKEEPER

View attachment 79184

WING BACKS

View attachment 79186

CENTRAL DEFENDERS

View attachment 79185

DEEP LYING PLAYMAKER

View attachment 79183

BOX TO BOX MIDFIELDERS

View attachment 79182

COMPLETE FORWARDS

View attachment 79181

COMPLETE FORWARD (MIDDLE)

View attachment 79180

LEAGUE TABLE - FEB 2018

View attachment 79179

Let me know how you get on with DILLMIN 433 BARRAGE - feedback appreciated (this is a slight variation on vinhtran's fantastic FM17 433)...

DILLMIN'S 433 BARRAGE

Last edited:
Downloaded this and will be testing it with Everton as I have today free and I want a break from writing my Tranmere career.

First game was a win over St,Johnstone in the Europa League but we have away a lot of shots

11baa79e0be3807f31e025c17f242e67.png

This is vinhtran tactic for fm17...

Who were your best performers at newcastle ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As it states on the main post mate, this is a slight variation to vinhtran's awesome FM17 433...

Newcastle's most notable performers have been Lejeune, Lascelles, Yedlin, Merino, Shelvey & Mitrovic... Coman upfront isn't Kinglsey! It's actually a young Romanian striker...

Last edited:
the tactic file you uploaded has different mentality than the screenshots you uploaded, the tactic file doesnt have any team instructions and is using standard mentality, the screenshot you uploaded is using attacking mentality with team instructions.

Have been tweaking with the tactic, have seen slight improvements using Standard mentality. Game seems a lot more controlled...

As it states on the main post mate, this is a slight variation to vinhtran's awesome FM17 433...

Newcastle's most notable performers have been Lejeune, Lascelles, Yedlin, Merino, Shelvey & Mitrovic... Coman upfront isn't Kinglsey! It's actually a young Romanian striker...

Whats your transfer history? Any screenshots?

when i download the tactic the mentality standard and balanceed and there are no teaminstructions. Is this how it is ment to be? :)

This is a great tactic, started with Newcastle as well and I'm top of the league after 7 games. 6 wins and one draw (away to Watford and down to 10 men early on). Plenty of goals and definitely the best tactic I've used for this years game so far. Cheers!

I've also seen elsewhere Newcastle get bought by a billionnaire in the game. Has this happened in your game with them yet?

View attachment 79001View attachment 79000

Some decent In's and Out's... Sinkgraven for a bargain £7.5m, Gedson Fernandes has been a rock in Midfield along with young Thilo Kehrer from Schalke! Could be a top drawer player for my Newcastle save... Also got Rodrigo Bentancur from Juve, whom signed him in the Summer, played twice, then sold to myself for a knock down price! Andrea Pinamonti turning out to be a fantastic young Italian stiker too!

Got rid of alot of deadwood in the squad too... Colback, Diame, Perez, Dummett, Darlow & Gayle, how I managed to get £11m for Gayle after playing 19 times and scoring 1 is beyond me!?...

Last edited:
At the minute I'm running the tactic with an ATTACKING mentality, with VERY FLUID team shape, seems to be doing the trick goberg...

Thanks coreywilson95, glad your enjoying the tactic mate! Unfortunately no takeover on my save as yet :( have heard the same thing however, fingers crossed!

At the minute I'm running the tactic with an ATTACKING mentality, with VERY FLUID team shape, seems to be doing the trick goberg.

What about team instructions? There are none when i download it :)

View attachment 1132558View attachment 1132559

Some decent In's and Out's... Sinkgraven for a bargain £7.5m, Gedson Fernandes has been a rock in Midfield along with young Thilo Kehrer from Schalke! Could be a top drawer player for my Newcastle save... Also got Rodrigo Bentancur from Juve, whom signed him in the Summer, played twice, then sold to myself for a knock down price! Andrea Pinamonti turning out to be a fantastic young Italian stiker too!

Got rid of alot of deadwood in the squad too... Colback, Diame, Perez, Dummett, Darlow & Gayle, how I managed to get £11m for Gayle after playing 19 times and scoring 1 is beyond me!?...

Only main player i sold was richie for 20 million signed donny van beek and pinamonti on loan

Kept the rest dummett is a starter for me

How are you finding karl darlow?& mbemba?

Team instructions are on the first page goberg mate...

Karl Darlow Sold to Celtic mate, also Mbemba loaned out to FC Midtjylland

Also tactic was great during beta( managing southampton i won 12 games in a row lost 1 and drew 1 ) but starting to fail to win matches after the release. Any ideas on how to improve this situation?