Diogo - Olympiakos

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 5K

Raikan007

Reaction score
im sure people know about him but no one mentions him!
hope helps with buying him, he is really good in the game.
hope this helps people!
View attachment 8032

Had him at Villa & his value went up to 32Million oO) lol

Hate playing againest him he always scores . :)

he is not a player that he'll be top scorer in the squad, but he's a quality backup.

Never heard of him lol. Odd.

Doesn't look half bad, shame his finishing isn't higher.

anyone had experience with this guy?
he is at Napoli in my save and is tearing new holes for every team he plays against, seems to work well with Lavezzi! 16 games 11 gls 7 assists or something! <)

very very good player

may i know around how much is required to purchase him at the start?

quite a bit hey, he was just recently bought by Olympiacos in the 1st season, so if you not a real madrid or Chelsea you may have trouble getting him and even at that, they will demand alot for him!

i would say give him 1 season in the greek league and keep an eye on him, then offer halfway through 1st season or in the summer.

i would say 2nd seson (depending on how he performed) about 14 million, but is definately worht it <)

maybe less, i have never bought him so i cant say, maybe they will accept less than waht they bought him for in the 2nd season, they paid 10 million for him!
its hard trying to get him to leave and offers being accepted in 1st season, but 2nd probably alot easier.

At the end of the first season Olympiakos wants 12 mil euro.

so thats like 10.5 million pounds, not bad at all! he is definately worth it! <)
his stats in my game 1st-2nd season, were alot better on my save.
did not seem to have such a great season there, he was pretty much close to a goal a game.
28 got 24 or something stupid!

This is my target for next transfer window for about 10 mil euro.

he is not bad, but dude, if you want to have Croatians all over your team just manage the national team!!
he is nothing special, good season, much better NON-Croat players you can get for that price <)

he is not bad, but dude, if you want to have Croatians all over your team just manage the national team!!
he is nothing special, good season, much better NON-Croat players you can get for that price <)

But look 42 apps,28 gls,10 asts I think that is not bad for Bundesliga

its not bad, try Ciprian Marica he is class!
Padolski you can get for like 5-8 million
what is your team? what team you managing? i would love to see a screenshot of it <)

its not bad, try Ciprian Marica he is class!
Padolski you can get for like 5-8 million
what is your team? what team you managing? i would love to see a screenshot of it <)

1st season-Winner Bundesliga,German cup and Supercup

Back