Diouf accused of driving offences

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Premier League footballer El Hadji Diouf is charged with driving without a licence or insurance.

More...

not suprised its this ***** out of all the footballers

I wish someone would put this **** out his misery. Total ***** of a bloke.

he makes me sick i remember seeing the the paper some kids rung his number cause they got it some how and he was swearing at them and said to them if you have a 1 year old sister bring her to me so i can **** her now that is a ****** up thing to say i would love to see a defender tackle him hard and break his leg which ends his career and he can never walk again

he is following others in disgracing football. Doidn't defoe get caught with a driving offence?

Did he not slap a little boy asking for an autograph and beat his wife aswell? Or were those both Cisse. Allways hated him because he spat into the Celtic fans. Hope he gets the jail.

Did he not slap a little boy asking for an autograph and beat his wife aswell? Or were those both Cisse. Allways hated him because he spat into the Celtic fans. Hope he gets the jail.

yeah i heard about him beating his wife no good ******* i would love to beat him

He also spat in the face of a 12 year old Boro fan as he left the pitch after being sent off. Now everytime Boro are up against him he gets abuse all game along with a nice chant:

He's gunna spit in a minute,
Spit in a minute,
SPIT IN A MINUTE,
He's gunna spit in a minute...

He also spat in the face of a 12 year old Boro fan as he left the pitch after being sent off. Now everytime Boro are up against him he gets abuse all game along with a nice chant:

He's gunna spit in a minute,
Spit in a minute,
SPIT IN A MINUTE,
He's gunna spit in a minute...

if he ever spat at me i would run onto the pitch and kick him right in the balls

Strange how the racism allegations were just swept under the carpet despite everything he said being caught on camera, and dialogue printed in the tabloids.

I don't think there's anyone I hate more, not just in football but in general. Though Pete Doherty pushes him close.

Pure and utter scum, doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

Strange how the racism allegations were just swept under the carpet despite everything he said being caught on camera, and dialogue printed in the tabloids.

I don't think there's anyone I hate more, not just in football but in general. Though Pete Doherty pushes him close.

proberly because it was towards a white person because in egnland if its aimed at a white person it aint racist:'(

Where talking about El Hadj Mate not Mame Barem or do you actually like the alien head guy?

I was just kidding. The hate on the thread was a bit too much. Loosen up guys, Diouf is an idiot. He'll drive you crazy if you afford him too much attention

What a ***** in all honesty. I despised him at Bolton with all of his cheating so he signs for the Rovers. His previous offences and now this is totally un-acceptable. I truly hope Big Sam shows him the door from Ewood, along with his prison cell.

Back