Asdean

Reaction score
Hi,

ive been trying to get my dof to negotiate my transfers and the incoming players contracts but he doesn’t seem to have a clue. All the time when I add a transfer target he attempts to sign them and comes back straight away with a failure. If I go to do it myself it gets done straight away... has this been reported before and is there a way to make him slightly competent?

cheers

Have you tried changing your director of football?

Does he fail in getting the offer accepted or does he fail in negotiating contracts? Also, how big are the players he is failing to sign? If he fails in contract negotiations, I think it is because the AI staff offer what they feel is best, and do not offer flexibility in negotiations.

Does he fail in getting the offer accepted or does he fail in negotiating contracts? Also, how big are the players he is failing to sign? If he fails in contract negotiations, I think it is because the AI staff offer what they feel is best, and do not offer flexibility in negotiations.
It's always free agents I send him after so just the contract negotiating. I'm managing Wealdstone so all non league players. Yeah I figured hes probably going in with 1 offer and not actually negotiating lol. I think I'll have to take care of contracts myself. Cheers Cookie!