Director Of Legends | DOF Challenge Journeyman! | FM22

SamuraiHex

Reaction score

Welcome one and all to Director of Legends, a Director of Football ChallengeJourneyman where the aim is to win the UEFA Champions League. This is an intro to a series going through rules and plans.

I really do hope you enjoy your stay on my little channel in the untamed sea that is YouTube. If you have been enjoying my series give the video a like and subscribe to my channel if you haven't already! Everyone is welcome!

Our hero Ivo Daniel is looking for a job! Where could that job be? Possibly in his home country of Portugal? Or perhaps chilly Iceland? Either way in this episode we find that first club! And take a look around it!

I really do hope you enjoy your stay on my little channel in the untamed sea that is YouTube. If you have been enjoying my series give the video a like and subscribe to my channel if you haven't already! Everyone is welcome!

Well, it didn't take that long to get a club! Literally less than a week! That new club is Spartak Varna in the second division of Bulgaria! What can we do in the first game? A win? A draw? A loss? Watch to find out!

After playing our first game (and winning!) with Spartak Varna we now come to our first transfer window! Will the Director of Football sign any good players? Or will he instead sell all our best ones? It's a lottery!

After the Director of Football got rid of players in the Transfer Window but didn't decide to bring anyone in, we are still getting good results and are currently mounting a very unlikely promotion push!

Final two games of the season we are first and already promoted! Now with two quite easy games against teams below us, can we get even more wins and find ourselves champions after joining the club in 16th?

Well, we got promoted! Even though it wasn't in 1st like it looked at the start of the last episode... But promotion means we now need players of good quality. Hopefully, the Director of Football brings some in...

The new season is here! And in a new league as well! Yes, after being promoted we are now in the top flight of Bulgarian football and our aim is to avoid relegation! With the new signings can we survive though?

The games are coming thick and fast with the 2022 World Cup coming up soon. Our Spartak Varna side is defying expectations after every single game and now we face our fiercest of rivals in the Varna Derby!

The Inconsistency Is Real! Results aren't going our way with Spartak Varna in the Efbet League over here in Bulgaria. But what is a better way to change that fortune with some wins on camera?

It's the transfer window! But with hardly any money in the wage budget will there be any signings? We also have more games which shock horror have been going badly! Let's hope we can change it around!

Results are still not going our way with Spartak Varna in the efbet League but a win or even a draw here and we can beat our expectations of getting relegated and actually finish in the mid-table Second Group!

Here we are. Our final ever two games at Spartak Varna. Where will we go after this? The next episode will know but our hero-manager Ivo Daniel will manage his final two games as boss. Can he leave with a bang?