Dirk "I score goals" Kuyt

• Thread starter Thread starter Bossa89
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 5K

Bossa89

Reaction score
Hello world, I'll keep it short. I'm currently in my 1st season as Liverpool gaffer and Dirk Kuyt contrary to popular belief is a prolific hitman in front of goal.

I have him up front with Torres who is also scoring and we are currently 1st in the table. It must be added that we have had some bad injuries but are doing well notwithstanding.

Nice speech, but erm how many goals has he scored?

How many were actually good goals, not goals from inside the 6 yard box?, were he normally scores from. oO)

really?? he never scores for me and I'm starting to think that he his a striker only in name

when i have him on the wing as a inside forward be scored 32 with 11 assists in my first season. i always sell him in the second.

He is great to have around as a role model for younger players with his high determination/work rate/teamwork and professionalism.

Like most players he is good if you play him in the right role.

Ryan Babel is a beat on the game if you play him in the AML position as a inside forward, support with passing dead in the middle.

i have him as a inside forward, 15 goals ( I am in jan ) and 8 assists

i actually agree with him on kuyt's scring ability. he has been amazing for me in my 1st season completely outshining torres in both goals and assists.i will post a screenshot when my seasons over and when i figure out how to.

well here he is after one full season of scoring for me.he picked up footballer of the year and golden boot.

Last edited:
i actually agree with him on kuyt's scring ability. he has been amazing for me in my 1st season completely outshining torres in both goals and assists.i will post a screenshot when my seasons over and when i figure out how to.

well here he is after one full season of scoring for me.he picked up footballer of the year and golden boot.

So what's the chances your using the corner cheat... ?

when i was playing kuyt in my liverpool save he was on fire but i had to start again as there was a serious error and now i have him sat on the bench as i have Torres and Dzeko upfront

i dont even know what cheat your on about and i use my defenders ie agger and otamendi for corners.

i'll admit he did score 9 penalties but its still 29 league goals.

Well, to be fair Kuyt is hardly the ideal candidate for it, 8 long shots. That surely is needed for the corner cheat to be used effectively. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, although it looks shady.

Play him as a 'Deep Lying Forward' and if you play Torres as a 'Poacher' or 'Advanced Forward' then you'll be scoring loads.

When I did that for a full season Kuyt ended up with 48 goals.

sorry lads, I wanted to post a screen shot but I couldn't lol, but by January he had scored 29 goals in 33 games. (Overall) In the league 19 goals in 22 matches. AND he was injured for 3 weeks in October. I have him as a target man, with Nando as a complete striker.

Back