Disallowed goals!!! :@

• Thread starter Thread starter Jean-Luc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2K

Jean-Luc

Reaction score
Why is there so many disallowed goals?! I will be lucky in a match if i only have 1 goal disallowed. it's getting beyond a joke.

I have noticed a lot of disallowed goals in the game but nowhere near the amount featuring in your games.

Luckily for me though, most of the disallowed goals are by the opposition!

Why is there so many disallowed goals?! I will be lucky in a match if i only have 1 goal disallowed. it's getting beyond a joke.

I cant say that I see many of these, now that the Goalkeeper is less passive ( leading to not going for the ball in time, leading to him being fouled and the goals rules out)
I get about one goal disallowed every second game, something I see in real life to.

Yeah I went through a spell where I had one every other game for about 9 or 10 games and then 100% correct decisions until the end of season

Well literally i just played a game v Watford and lost 1-0 but had 3 goals disallowed. It's really putting me off playing tbh.

Same on my save 1 or 2 goals disallowed quite frequently for myself and the AI

I cant say that I see many of these, now that the Goalkeeper is less passive ( leading to not going for the ball in time, leading to him being fouled and the goals rules out)
I get about one goal disallowed every second game, something I see in real life to.
About the same for me as well - most of the times it's an offside where I score before the ref blows his whistle and other times it's because my players are too rough in the box on freekicks, crosses and corners but again, happens rarely in my case.

Only disallowed goals agaist for me,so im happy^^)

It happens to the AI aswell but i have most of the attacks so it happens to me almost constantly. It's really frustrating when i think i have grabbed a winning goal :@

It happens to the AI aswell but i have most of the attacks so it happens to me almost constantly. It's really frustrating when i think i have grabbed a winning goal :@

If you get more than 1 disallowed goal every game over a longer period of time, then I would log it on SI´s bugsforum.

Naturally, It can be tactical, like if its your FC playing on the shoulder of the last defender that gets the majority of these goals and he slots most of them in the net.

I see atleast one disallowed goal every other game, it's very frustrating when it happens to you.

Last edited:
I see atleast one disallowed goal every other game, it's very frustrating when it happens to you.

I think thats more or less spot on real life. Mind you, too many of these goals are flagged offside late but its more an animation issue.( goals that irl would even to be considered disallowed goals as the game would already have been stopped)

I think thats more or less spot on real life. Mind you, too many of these goals are flagged offside late but its more an animation issue.( goals that irl would even to be considered disallowed goals as the game would already have been stopped)
Yeah it probably is realistic, but my friends have told me they haven't even seen a goal be disallowed yet, or if they have, it's always for the opposition

Back