• Thread starter Thread starter Tyke19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyke19

Reaction score
Started a game with Barnsley, as i always do.. and from the start it just didn't feel right.. i lost my first 6 games and got hammered in all of them.. Which doesn't happen with the teams i manage (without sounding big headed)

So i started a new save with Barcelona and with Tactics and a formation i know works with the best players on the game.. I lost my first home game to Real Sociedad 1-0...

I'm confused.. Is it me? Is it the game? God knows!
Anyone else having trouble settling into the game?

The match engine seems really dodgy, i watch it on 2d.. Seem to concede really rubbish goals.

At this moment in time i'm tempted to re-install FM12.

It's a BETA!

''Beta

Beta (named after the second letter of the Greek alphabet) is the software development phase following alpha. It generally begins when the software is feature complete. Software in the beta phase will generally have many more bugs in it than completed software, as well as speed/performance issues. The focus of beta testing is reducing impacts to users, often incorporating usability testing. The process of delivering a beta version to the users is called beta release and this is typically the first time that the software is available outside of the organization that developed it.
The users of a beta version are called beta testers. They are usually customers or prospective customers of the organization that develops the software, willing to test the software without charge, often receiving the final software free of charge or for a reduced price. Beta version software is often useful for demonstrations and previews within an organization and to prospective customers. Some developers refer to this stage as a preview, prototype, technical preview (TP), or early access. Some software is kept in perpetual beta—where new features and functionality are continually added to the software without establishing a firm "final" release.''

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...fm13-complaints-bugs-frustrations-thread.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back