• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 766
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajt09

Nice Guy Gramps
Reaction score
A 49 year old disabled grandmother, fought off a mugging attack but headbutting one of the attackers. She attacked, after one of them tried to ****** her bag, whilst she was in her mobility scooter.

Disabled Grandmother Fights Off Attack By Three Teenage Muggers By Headbutting One Of Them | UK News | Sky News

I would love to shake her by the hand, for doing what she did. Any kind of scumbag, who attacks someone who is disabled, and is in their mobility scooter, deserves a dam good pasting in my opinion. How brave you must be to protect on someone who is vulnerable, with your mates I must add. Nothing more than cowardly bunch of ******.
I'm just hoping she won't get done for this. You know, how we're not allowed to defend ourselves and that sort of thing?

Last edited:
Wrong section mate ;)

LOL good on her

I Bet the dicks didn't expect that to happen <)

Last edited:
Lol what?

fought off a mugging attack by headbutting one of the attackers.

Legend. According to the link she might've broken his nose.

Wrong section mate ;)

and LOL good on her

oops. yeah forgot about "the rest" forum lol. me bad lol

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Lol what?

Legend. According to the link she might've broken his nose.

Hope so. Would've payed to see that lol

Funny story! Good on her I bet those scumbags won't be showing off to there friends about it now!

I think she should have recorded it and put it on youtube meself.

Lol. I bet that they feel really dumb now.

Good on her for standing up for herself. She taugh then ****** a lesson

I'm just hoping she won't get done for this. You know, how we're not allowed to defend ourselves and that sort of thing?

Sums it up for me. Our justice system is a joke at times. Anyone remember a robber falling through the roof and cutting himself on a knife? I call that Karma but the home owner got done for it. If she does get done I think there should be a public protest. Good on the lady, she taught them a lesson, cowards.

Disabled Gran fights off muggers by headbutting attacker..... then sleeps with Wayne Rooney (6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back