Discuss Children in Need While it happens!

• Thread starter Thread starter Raphael.
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 1K

Raphael.

Reaction score
Bit late but felt the urge to make this thread as I wanted to make fun of Cheryl Cole for saying coooooooker!

It was wasn't it.
How can they say Alexandra Burke dueted with Beyonce, IT WAS ONLY ON X FACTOR!!

Does anyone else think that the dancing Pudseys are stupid? Also, the new black girl Pudsey smacks of ultra-PCness...

Apart from that, lots of eyecandy walking around, so I'm pretty happy.

Does anyone else think that the dancing Pudseys are stupid? Also, the new black girl Pudsey smacks of ultra-PCness...

Apart from that, lots of eyecandy walking around, so I'm pretty happy.

Lolyou perv ;)
I don't think they're stupid, its the gimmick for the KIDS seen as it's called CHILDREN IN NEED Lol!

Lolyou perv ;)
I don't think they're stupid, its the gimmick for the KIDS seen as it's called CHILDREN IN NEED Lol!

Oh come on, it's the most kitsch night in British television (with the possible exception of Eurovision), I'm taking the only real choice, and that's to ogle. ;)

Yeah, sure, it's a gimmick for kids, but I bet it annoys them as much as it does me. It's just distracting...

Is it live?

Yes but I did notice that the Saturdays performance at the rugby wasn't shown live and they just dubbed the cd over the sound of the original at the ground. It would of been all echoey if it was at a stadium but it wasn't.......hmmmmm!

---------- Post added at 02:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 AM ----------

Oh come on, it's the most kitsch night in British television (with the possible exception of Eurovision), I'm taking the only real choice, and that's to ogle. ;)

Yeah, sure, it's a gimmick for kids, but I bet it annoys them as much as it does me. It's just distracting...

I think little kids like it, but for me I just think it's an enjoyable gimmick lol I wouldn't call him annoying!

A lot of bare talent out tonight!

What a huge amount of money! ahhhhhhhh

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 AM ----------

who have to put the "/" in the beggininging of the 2nd spoiler!

What a huge amount of money! ahhhhhhhh

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 AM ----------

who have to put the "/" in the beggininging of the 2nd spoiler!

Yeah thanks will re do it.

Talent as in a lot of fit birds mate

Some spoiler guys
Still to perform:
We Will Rock You cast.
Only Men Aloud
Tom Jones
Pixie Lott - "Turn it Up"
Alesha Dixon - "Radio" (Pre-orders of her song will be donated to the charity)
Jedward
McFly - "Shine a Light"
The Script
Ellie Goulding - "Lights"
Iron Maiden
Maroon 5

And Peter Andre doing an MJ Tribute :)

---------- Post added at 02:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 AM ----------

Talent as in a lot of fit birds mate

Ah agree with you there :)

Back