Disgrace of the Tournament

I read somewhere that French Legend Lilian Thuram wanted Evra to be banned from French football forever, personally i think the man is spot on. Its quite immature from the French players, i understand domenech was a bit of an ****, but he was there for about 3 or 4 more games, then Laurent Blanc comes in, i believe that action should be taken against the French players.

For once in my life i actually agree with you.

When a player pulls on the nationaljersey and represents his contry, he should aim to play and act as professionally as possible, no matter who the coach etc. is.

The players have let down their country and they should never wear the French shirt again.

For once in my life i actually agree with you.

When a player pulls on the nationaljersey and represents his contry, he should aim to play and act as professionally as possible, no matter who the coach etc. is.

The players have let down their country and they should never wear the French shirt again.
I am truly honoured that victor koppel has agreed with me :)

That guy against Ghana, I hope they get raped by Holland, who I have supported from the start. ;)

Slurp

Nothing really has been extreme enough for me since the Zidane headbutt.

You should be. It' rarely happens that i agree with other people.

For me the disgrace of the tournament has to be England's disallowed goal. I have no sympathy at all for the englishmen and i actually laughed my *** off when it happened, but well.

If something has to be classed as a disgrace it has to be that.

Oh, and Portugal's sending off v Spain. What the ****?

You should be. It' rarely happens that i agree with other people.

For me the disgrace of the tournament has to be England's disallowed goal. I have no sympathy at all for the englishmen and i actually laughed my *** off when it happened, but well.

If something has to be classed as a disgrace it has to be that.

Oh, and Portugal's sending off v Spain. What the ****?
Yh, I know, what happened?

Refs
and Nike's Write The Future Commercial
wheres snijder whers forlan muller
the players that shined in this world cup

Refs

Umm, the commercial was made before the World Cup mate. oO)

Refs

/sigh...

The commercial was made before the World Cup. You can't predict accurately who was going to shine in the World Cup before it starts (Villa an exception).