Division 1 level 5th season.

• Thread starter Thread starter Milen1234
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 921

Milen1234

Reaction score
Got 7 mil to spend.

Even suggestions as though it was season 1. Mainly need to strengthen CB position .. but lucking for a striker who's either good in the air or fast (either 1 will result in me using a diff tactic), a quick winger and a competent full back.

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

Got 7 mil to spend.

Even suggestions as though it was season 1. Mainly need to strengthen CB position .. but lucking for a striker who's either good in the air or fast (either 1 will result in me using a diff tactic), a quick winger and a competent full back.

anyone????????

Billy Sharp scores for fun at this level, but if your looking for pace I'd recommend Jay Simpson from Arsenal or Sean Scannell from Palace.
Paul Robinson from Millwall and Kasper Gorkss from QPR are solid championship cente backs with Robinson being the higher recommendation personally.
Victor Moses of Palcace is quick, young winger with bags of potential and could also do a job upfront to and as for full back I would say Lee Hills from Palace at Left back or Danny Senda from Millwall at right back.

Back