Djemba Ba

Heard about him. Lookslike a great player

Playing great for you anyway XD

Yeah he's transfer listed in the first transfer window isn't he ?

Demba Ba* not Djemba Ba. LOL.

But yeah he's well known on this website.

he never does well for me, all other hoffenheim stars such as obasi, zuculini and ibisevic do beast for me, dont know why this guy does

How the **** does he score so many goals. I mean his finishing is 12 and composure is 8. I know it doesn't matter all about them attributes and it depends what position you play him and that, but wth.

Thats unbelievable, tbh though i am playing 4.1.5 formation and have got him on the edge of area for the corner set piece tactic which works a storm.8-|
Salihovic is better for that.

Honestly, he never played that well for me in a Hoffenheim game. Shipped him off to Shakhtar for £5.75 million and got Júlio from a Turkish team. So far, Júlio > Ba, easily.

He's using the corner cheat so it isn't really hard...
Not saying you can't use it, it is your choice.

He probably is. But I remember having him on the 10.2 patch with Everton, and he was awesome, I'm not sure about how many goals he got, but I know it was above 40. And this was him playing alone.

I got Ba to score 23 goals on one of my old Fulham saves without using corner cheat, not a fan though due to his low composure, missed a lot of sitters he did.

I think I played him poacher Danny.

Christian Benitez and John Fleck scored 40+ goals for me in the same season using the corner trick. Not that impressive aye?

Back