DM- England

Ride The Walrus

A pretty cool guy.
Reaction score
I'm picking my squad for WC 2010 and i'm stumped i've currently got Gerrard,lampard,huddlestone,barry,beckham and Hargreaves for the CM's.But Hargreaves,as good as he is has played 5 time this year and not played very well,as good as he is,i'm not sure wheter i should take the risk on him,when i could have Cattermole who's had a tremendous season?
Also,any suggestions who i sohuld put in/out,it's been a very hard decisions :@

I compared Cattermole and Hargreaves and they're quite similar,and if anything,Cattermole's better at the things i wanted of the two.Cattermole's going to the WC! :p

Rodwell and Cattermole, Huddlestone for the Bigger slower more physical games like Germany or Serbia etc

Rodwell everyday of the week big and powerfull can tackle and pick a pass,his stats may not have devloped too much yet tho, for me huddlestone movement is to weak unless you play him alongside a more mobile centre mid, for me id take rodwell for sure his versatility (can also play centre back) could prove invaluble how many centre mids do you play?

I use either 4-4-1-1 with gerrard behind Rooney or 4-2-3-1
I'm regretting taking huddlestone though, with Lampard, didn't really need a playmaker :/

personally would've taken Hargreaves due to my everlasting love for him.
:wub:

but i guess cattermole's okay..

i used gareth barry in DM, he did pretty well, was one of my better players

id play barry or huddlestone as DM then lamps+gerrard infront of him and if you want speed walcott+young out the wings?

id play barry or huddlestone as DM then lamps+gerrard infront of him and if you want speed walcott+young out the wings?
Didn't take Walcott :p
I used Lennon for speed and had Beckham,Milner and Young
Thanks everyone,i got to the semi's and lost to Argentina on pens :/ But i won Germany in the quaters so 'tis ok ;)

Back