NSH88

Reaction score
Made a tactic that needs a DMC (Anchor)
Currently playing either Banega or Fuego. But im wanting somebody who is accomplished in that position.

Would have to sell in January in order to get this player in. But i have player who im looking to move on. that done get games in my squad.

Looking to sell

De La Bella - 4/5m
Guaita - 2.5m wants to Leave
Alcacer - Is wanted by Bayern Munich so could make some money there.

P. s Sorry about the Pic lol

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Better Ss

What would your budget be?
Around 3m then an Italian Youngster Mario Pugiliese would be fine. would be somewhere close to 1 1/2 star with Potential to be a 4 1/2 star player.
Closer to First Team would be Lucas Romero for 5-7m. Is a natural CM but I use him as a BWM in the DM Position.
Another one could be Gaston Gil Romero. again CM but plays DM as well. Costs around 3-5m.
Premium Class would be Lars Bender or his brother Sven Bender. Would cost you around 15m though.
Also try for Blaise Matuidi if you can afford in the Premium category. Costs around 12-15m

Lucas Romero has moved to Southampton. was thinking bout Gil Romero. Bender brothers are out off my price range. due to me having to sell to buy. But i need a DMC badly.

Oriol romeu, simao from levante (he has a 5 mill release clause)

Just played Levante. And Simao got sent off. I always use to sign him on older FM's. Should have around 10m to spend with 2 players already set to leave for £2.5m then De la Bella is wanted by Benfica so hoping for around £5m.

Romeu, Vogt

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk