Do you call this cheating?

• Thread starter Thread starter nikopapa7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1K

nikopapa7

Reaction score
I don't know if i had to post this into the "Post your Frustrations" section.

1) FM has all of my players wages wrong.For example,a player who earns 80k p/m in real life earns 120k p/m in FM!Also,this season my team signed a 3-year TV deal at 6m per season and FM doesn't include it.
So,because i know all my players wages in real life i changed them with the editor and also added the TV-deal.

2) In my opinion,FM should have given us info about every coach in the game.Although it's all about a math formula(google it) we should have been able to see if he is 3.5* or 5*.Or we should have been able to scout them.Coach Calculator gives you info about which is the best training category for a coach and how much stars he is.No CA/PA or anything else.

Do you call any of these 2 cheating?

Sorry for my english i am not Brittish.

In my opinion
1. 1 is not cheating.
2. 2 is realistic as the way it is. You don't "really" know how they work unless you already work with them :)

Fair enough but don't you think it would be best if we were able to scout them?OK,it saves money and time but what's the point of buying a 3.5* coach when you need a 4* coach?You will end up offering him "mutual termination" and search for another coach.

I don't know if its realistic to scout a coach.. But it would be nice if we can..

That's true.I think SI will include the "stars" info in future versions.

Back