Do you create yourself in the game?

• Thread starter Thread starter MWEST94
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2K

MWEST94

Reaction score
I usually make a version of myself in the game with a low current ability and high potential ability. Depending on what club I start at I will place him there.

Does anyone else create a version of themselves? Are you more biased towards them, even though you might have better players?

I used to do this but I rate myself to highly so it would be unrealistic because I was the world's best player 4 times in 6 years on FM11 so I stopped it..

I just created my Icelandic local amateur team and added all of the players and made the best player in our team have a maximum potential of 130 and all other between 100 and 125, very fun

I did it once on FM10 and ended up selling myself to Barcelona for €45M, Not bad for a goalkeeper. Then, later that season I met Barca in the Champions League final and it went to penalties. I had such conflicting emotions when my team lost that shootout :P

I would not call it myself if the guy has any technical and physical attributes over 10

Never, I like to play the game without any superstar that only I know about. If I put myself in the game I'd only see how he got on and not manage in the game.

I usually put myself in the game but as a free agent who I only sign if my scouts find him and I think he's good enough.

I used to, however I always ending up making myself godlike so I stopped :(

I made myself purely for the fact i could then see if anybody stole my update and tried to flog it as there own,

always made me awful though..

I do this. Make myself a RB/RCB, with quite good potential, but I try to do it fairly.

Back