Do you feel the game finishes and you lose interest when you...

• Thread starter Thread starter polat
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2K

polat

Reaction score
buy Depay? He is too good to be true, single handedly wins me everything, wins Ballon Dor every year before the likes of Messi, Ronaldo... I think a bit overrated in FM 2015, eh ???

Unpossible!...to lose interest in watching him break all records of all attacking players of all time! He'***** some 40 yarders for me that shouldn't have been possible, so I get where you're coming from. That being said, give it time--there will be regens who make him look like a Sunday league player.

Jordan Rhodes and Luciano Vietto. Amazing goal scorer boys.

I never buy him (or never get the chance) but he's never won the Ball'on Dior on any of my games it seems to be Messi and Ronaldo hogging it.

Im Valencia who are Tight with there money so i will never get him lol, Best i can sign just now is probably Cambiasso on a free HAHA, unless i sell my players which i am never gonna do as ive kept the same squad pretty much since day 1 :D

buy Depay? He is too good to be true, single handedly wins me everything, wins Ballon Dor every year before the likes of Messi, Ronaldo... I think a bit overrated in FM 2015, eh ???

Just sold Depay to Southampton for 18 million in 2022 from my Man Utd side. Not arsed about losing him. He's good but there are others as good as him (not counting regens)

Ocampos, Januzaj, Savitskiy....

Back