Do you rate Emmanuel Adebayor high???

• Thread starter Thread starter tom1992
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 2K

tom1992

Reaction score
Becasue I sold im for £20m to man city at the start of the season to man city, im 4th in the league in march man city are 3rd and he's scored over 20 goals a couple past me so i regret selling him for £20m i have Love who has only scored 11 goals but been out injured for 3 months. So was it a piece of bad business what do all you think.:S

i wouldn't have sold adebayor to any one same league, that's for sure. and than 20m isn't all that much, could have waited for a much higher bid if you ask me, but hey, adebayor and love are players you can't compare. they don't play alike.. so kind a hard to compare there styles.

well i dont think having a him would of made tht much of a improvement on my season.

allright than, if you don't think he would have been an improvement than 20m is good, just i think he would have been a major improvement, since he scores out of nowhere

all i will never know it might be a mistake but oh well every season is diffrent

you made a mistake i think i always keep him and he scores 20+ a season for me and i wouldn't sell a player like that to a team in the same legue and i once had a bid from barc of 35 million.

In my Arsenal game i will NEVER sell Adebayor he is really good scoring the goals for me to win :D! he is a awesome player he scored 34 goals in in every competition :D! in my first season

and i would not sell him for 20 million.. my game he is worth 25 million must be cause i offerd him a new contract straight away for more money that he would stay

and i never sell my players back to the premier division :P i don't like them seeing them scoring against me :P

To be honest you should've kept him, Bendtner is a pile of **** and a tall striker is usually good to have so it would be better if you have Vagner Love + Adebayor in my opinion.

ive had two saved games with arsenal of fm09 nd both of them adebayor has been one or the best player in the team nd scores a lot of goals including the vital ones

He's definitely well worth keeping. My first season at Arsenal he scored 25 in 28 league appearances. And also worth £28million, so it's worth keeping him just for the profit later on if he doesn't perform.

Last edited:
well u can all call my a **** for getting rid of him never again

Adebayor was my top goal scorer when I started a game with Arsenal. He scored 39 in 55 appearances most of the from headers, the way to do it is make Adebayor your Target man for Corners Free,kicksandlongthrows and he bangs them in. I've now sold Eduardoand Bendtnar for £20m together and I got Hulk and Adriano from Porto and Internazionale (Inter Milan). for £27m both together and These two are immense together. both scored 3 goals each against Citeh openingstart of the season. with Adriano's coming from Free-kicks, so I think you made a rather radicolous desicion, oh and btw he is now worth upto 32m on mine

Back