does any one know a great forward for less than £20m

• Thread starter Thread starter tom1992
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 1K

tom1992

Reaction score
this will be for the 09/10 season btw i have Love i would like to have forward which could play in diffrent postions

He shud be good now in your game and belive me and i bet most ppl on here will tell you he turns out world class

Vela can play Left wing (i think) and Goran Pandev is also quite good, he can play AM

does he play for palmeiras and he's from brazil looks good does he develop quick into a great forward ?

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

im arsenal btw i have vela

does he play for palmeiras and he's from brazil looks good does he develop quick into a great forward ?

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

im arsenal btw i have vela

yeh palmeiras and yeh he turns good fast i am on my 3rd season with losc lille metropole and he is ace

if you buy nicolas anelka and obafemi martins the tell them to retain a new position,(AMR for anelka and AMC for martins) they pick them up pretty quickly,i signed them both with Hull after the first season and both are joint-top scorers in Premiership

buy marquinhos and kerrision
or just vagner love

Buy Marquinhos he is very good playing every game for me and scoring everytime ..

maybe you should take a look at Milevskyi he is good well he was good for me idk if he could be good for your team (he plays in the ukrain team:P

Back