Does anyone else think this?

Reaction score
Im currently playing in the 3rd season with lyon and I have all young potential star players - oldest player is 24

problem is i keep having R. Madrid, Barcelona, Arsenal, Man Utd and Inter unsettle my players.

What i am hoping for now is in FM10 the chance to report any clubs who constantly unsettle players, telling teams to back off a player just keeps them away for a week. Fortunately i get good results so my players want to stay but its annoying.

I just wish i could interact with the managers a bit more, maybe tell them to just **** off lol.

that has been discussed in the FM10 forum.
but it would be nice yeah!
i think i may have mentioned that as one of my problems too!! :O its a pain in the ***, getting it now from Man Utd for Thiago Neves!

class player man, i keep getting bids for dzagoev, vela, lewandowski, sanchez, ustari lol. i just had the most epic penalty shootout, final score was 18-19 to me :D game was 162 minutes long lol

i have the ame problem with barca mate got douglas costa hes turned out amazing thanks to tugs training an they are unsettleing him the bad thing is start of the season he was playin amazing an now he hasnt scored since january and its now july

i understand your point
atm i'm struggling to keep my villarreal players happy cause they are constantly beeing targeted!

The worse is when you're playing lower league clubs. I still remember me playing Nottingham Forest and managed to get Buonanotte, Chyzhov, Joao Paulo etc for cheap in my second season, after I was promoted. My team was playing superb but when the winter's transfer window starts, I have a team of "UNH". Gosh.

thiago silva my captain is the prize assest of my team and is being targeted by all the BIG BIG clubs and has been putting in ****** performances! last game 1st time i have ever beaten Man Utd, 3rd season, beat them 4-3 hattrcik from Bolatelli :P he had rating of like 6.3 and average 6.8, was on like 7.6

bastards

yeh thiago silva is also in my team, and is happening exactelly the same to me
what a piece of **** that is!

the players never perform to their full potential if being chased by clubs! you would think they would try to impress the bigger clubs that are after them would you not think??

Sadly, even if this is very irritating, it is also very, very true. Just take a look at Real Madrid. And, **** it, even teams like Inter, Bayern and Manchester United are getting their players unsettled these days. Bad times for football ...

Back