Does Anyone Fancy A Challenge?

LionelPienaar

Banned
Reaction score
I have seen Max and Chris etc all managing Birmingham and fancy something of a similar nature with interested users? Anybody have any suggestions to what we could do and anybody want a bash?

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

I was thinking of starting off with a Serie C team?

try a steaua bucharest story, see and follow my story below, quite tough, but good fun!

then i am interested in doing this, but i have a wigan story as well so i will have to devide my time on both
okay well we shall try and get a couple more and then vote on a team to start on, invite people you may be friends with, you got any team suggestions?

I wouldn't have more than 3 people tbh, or maybe 2. Most that have 3 people don't make it past January.

I wouldn't have more than 3 people tbh, or maybe 2. Most that have 3 people don't make it past January.
well i'm consistent and reliable just need to find two others who are, would you be up for it?

i have no team suggestions at the mo i have never played in tht league, plus is it Seria C1 or C2

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

i have just looked at the leagues and perugia could be ineresting as they are a form Serie A side a few years ago

haven't decided yet, not paticurlarly fussed think it would be interesting though sounds like a good idea

yeah you say when wann begin and i will and how would we update, are you going to put ut in a new thread too.... and is there any rules like no transfer budget in first window etc...

Yeah we'll start a thread, and update each month? No rules like that, I'm going to have quite a few leauges playable as I like being able to scout good talent. I'll just load the database up now so you do the same

Hull is a hard one, Burnley too (if you'll stick to it)
Maybe wigan? Not the greatest team around
Wolves have a good young squad, would be ideal :) good transfer budget too

Hull is a hard one, Burnley too (if you'll stick to it)
Maybe wigan? Not the greatest team around
Wolves have a good young squad, would be ideal :) good transfer budget too
we've chosen perugia foxyCFC looking for one more if you fancy it?

Sorry, have a net game and a story to do :/, would have otherwise

I'll do it if you like, although I'll have to balance it with my Reading story.

cool that sounds good.... i am doing this as well and am going to balence it with my wigan story too

Back