Does anyone know a good goal keeper for less than 2.5m

• Thread starter Thread starter tom1992
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 2K

tom1992

Reaction score
im hull city and i have 2.5 million to spend at the beginning im using the 9.3 update btw

ok thanks you think i can pick im up for 2.5 m then

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

ah he's just about to sign for chelsea il have a go at getting im

well he's going to chelsea i cud re boot my save but is their anyone better then myhill for 2.5m then

i would reboot i dont think you will find a better bargain in the game btw u can pick him up for less than a mill

i think on 9.3 you can get him for about 90k

got im had to offer a good contract as chelsea and alot of over clubs offered contracts gave him key player tht must of done it

got im had to offer a good contract as chelsea and alot of over clubs offered contracts gave him key player tht must of done it

now you can sell myhill for about 2 mill city mostly buy him on my games and he will be a good investment

thanks for the info btw i have sold folan for 2 mil sell myhill il get a new player

does vincent enyeama improve over time as well to become better?

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

just getting a work permit shud get im

yeah he does, try getting kirkland if you can
get espinosa from saprissa
logan bailly - belgium is really good and cheap

try dani coman from fc brasov (romania), reliable keeper, realy good in real life.

Hartock (Spelling?)
Young french Goalkeeper, signed him for £750k in my second season for Leeds in the Champ and he was outstanding. Now with him in the Prem and he's holding his own.

hi what club does vincent enyeama play for? i cant find him on the search screen!

Vilar is a great keeper get him 4 around 1.2mil if not him theres always enyeama:P

Yeah, Either Eneyama for about 500,000 or Ferdrico Vilar is awesome, 1.5mish

eneyma is playing quite well for me im in november 15th defence is **** so iv sold another let down for 2 mil

Back