Does anyone know how many matches Barca normally win in La Liga?

StrateJacket

Reaction score
I am Real Madrid. 12 matches have been played, Barca have won all 12 so far. I've won 10 and lost 2, i'm 6 points behind.

I want to know since if Barca win like 35 match and draw 3, SI might have made it easier on me if I finish 2nd in the league. The board are expecting me to win the league at minimum, and i'm wondering if i'll get the sack if I don't. I've signed Neymar for €73,000,000, he'll arrive in January.

2010-11
1. Barca W30 D5 L2 Pts 96
2. Real W29 D5 L4 Pts 92

2009-10
1. Barca W31 D6 L1 Pts 99
2. Real W31 D3 L4 Pts 96

Looks like you're in for a tough season mate...

They get a few injuries etc you can easily make up the points, dont give up either way!

I don't think they will providing you do well in other competitions & not lose too many times to your rivals and such.

I drew 1-1 at home with them there. They won 23 matches in a row before that. (after the 2 draws between us for the Spanish supercup, which I drew 1-1 at home and drew 2-2 away)

That's too much IMO. They won 16 in a row last year (in real life) and that was their best ever record. SI shouldn't have made them that powerful.

Lets hope they don't go on another 23 game winning streak.

You won't get sacked unless you don't get into the CL. (1st-3rd in la liga?) But 73m for neymar.... you might get sacked for THAT lol.

Back