Does anyone know where i can buy fifa manager 2010

• Thread starter Thread starter xvfg9
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 1K

xvfg9

Reaction score
ive searched all the local game shops in my area and i cant find it anywhere

it might have been pulled from stores since its a pile of wank, get it from play or amazon, it would be cheaper anyway

amazon have it for 15 quid

sorry, started posting before you said stores only, all the websites like game, gamestation are out of stock, hmv dont even have it on their site, you might be able to pick up a preowned copy from somewhere though

i tryed asda said they had it in stock but when i went there wasnt a pc section

i tryed asda said they had it in stock but when i went there wasnt a pc section

Barely anywhere sells PC games these days, even dedicated game stores only have like 10 titles now

Hi you might have to try and get a pre owned copy in somewhere such as pinkplanet/games exchange or gamestation.

To be fair if you want to find where to buy FIFA Manager you should try a FIFA manager forum, I mean none of us would buy that piece of wank. Ask your local GAME/ Gamestation as they probably have a pre-owned one somewhere! :)

don't buy it, you can't even get a windowed mode, i got it and didn't play it after 2 days.

nah, the replacement is surely the pc gamers dream as Steam means you dont even need to leave the house
i dunno, i guess i used to like the idea of of going down, and browsing through. still internet has most things a lot cheaper, so its not all bad

Back