Does Balotelli ever fulfill his potential?

He can become very good, but it's tough to keep him happy.

go to his training page if his training progress is low tell him he need to improve his training if he want to take regular first team or whatever.and u cant use him every time u know,u need to use squad rotation system to avoid injury

I am afraid if I do that, he will get upset and request a transfer, because I've heard that he does that if anything bad is said to him basically. I do have him in a squad rotation btw though; he switches off games at AMR with Alexis Sanchez.

he'd always performed in streaks for me but i doubt he will ever fulfil his potential

Yeah, he's absolutely streaky. During my first season, I had him as my main AMR, and I don't remember how many total goals he got but I know he got 22 premier league goals and was named Premier League Player of the Year. He just started out well and never lost it. But he didn't start the next season well and ended up with only like 7 premier league goals.

Therefore i am shocked how you kept him for 4 seasons since he has changed 4 clubs in 4 years in my save.

Well, my team has done really well so he has been pretty happy about that I guess. I also have a policy of not engaging him in conversation over something. I think with Balotelli the most likely result of talking to him about an issue he's having is for him to blow up and request a transfer.

I just never buy him-high wage-**** ppm's, **** attitude, not exactly amazing stats. It says a lot that in EVERY save i've played Man City have transfer listed him. Waste of money.

He will never be able to fulfill his potential stats-wise. I haven't managed Balotelli before, but I had managed the Nani of old before. In the growth of a player, Determination, Professionalism and Ambition plays a big part. Nani has better determination and professionalism (slightly) than Balotelli but he had never been able to reach his full potential. So I doubt Balotelli with a really really low professionalism and below average determination will be able to reach his max potential.

Hello i gooled this tread because i had big difficulties to get him to develope. I only made him go up one point in three seasons with man city.. I played him every game. Tried all different training schedules. But then i read something about his squad status, so at start of season when you start the game his listed for loan. I use genie scout, so i saw his stats. I tried to make tevez guide him but with no luck. But i never dough the assistant manager told me to make his squad status rotaion i never did this. He was furios because i tried to tutorial him with Silva. But then i put my plan on hold. Sold tevez to ac milan for 29 million pund. Bought Benzema for 52 millon pounds and as i could see balotelli was very happy with him comming to the club. So i asked him if he could toutial him, no problem said benzema. But than again, balotelli was the question mark.... But he actually went on with it. And i developed big that half year. On hidden attributes and every thing. I had played well all season, and that was never the issue really. But after long determinaton on how to get balotelli to reach his full 178 potenial this is my advice. :) Ty a lot for your help