Does FMRTE preset has effect on me as manager?

• Thread starter Thread starter messi__10
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 3K

messi__10

Banned
Reaction score
I have made preset for my staff (all atrubuttes set to 20). So I am wondering when i load this preset, will this affect on my ability? Because I dont have same abilities like my staff, or maybe i have but they are hidden? I dont know so i ask you!

If you dont understand I will try to explain it better.

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 AM ----------

Anyone?

Last edited:
Apart from Reputation, none of the other stats really matter for a Human manager...unless you want to holiday the game

I have made preset for my staff (all atrubuttes set to 20). So I am wondering when i load this preset, will this affect on my ability? Because I dont have same abilities like my staff, or maybe i have but they are hidden? I dont know so i ask you!

If you dont understand I will try to explain it better.

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 AM ----------

Anyone?

The only thing it will do is take the fun out of the game.

I always set my staff´s atts at 20, but i dont want to change my atts!

It's his game...post helpful information or don't post at all

It won't effect you

Its a forum remember. Forum as in - posting your opinions on a given subject. Are we not allowed to offer advice now or our opinions?

Last edited:
Its a forum remember. Forum as in - posting your opinions on a given subject. Are we not allowed to offer advice now or our opinions?

We are but if you dont say something positive it can be classed as a pointless post which is against the rules. Theres loopholes everywhere...No such thing as free speech :(

Anyways....
As tiraths said, changings staffs attributes wont effect you as manager. The human manager stats are only a guide and have no real value in the game. Sounds like you may be worried about getting sacked because the staff around you are better than you? This wont happen, Your reputation and manager confidence is all that matters to the manager in game

Back