• Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1K

Does it Really Matter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CJACKO11

Reaction score
Now i just want to know whether it actually matters if you don't support the club from where you are born/bought up. I live in Portsmouth and was born here and i will proberly die here but i am a Chelsea supporter. Is it a bad thing if i was bought up with Chelsea in my life they were the first team i knew the first team i went to see play etc. I am a passionate person about Football and get annoyed when people call me a glory hunter or say you should support where you are from.

I am just keen to know what you all think on this situation, i think you can support who you want but if its for a liable reason(not just because they have just won a trophy or been taken over by a billionaire). The way i see it where does it say you MUST support the football team from where you were born?

Yes you glory hunter!!!!!

Only joking no it doesnt really matter not like your gonna get shot by a pompy supporter (Max) coz you dont support portsmouth

Well no,not really,I generally enjoy football because of the passion and the amount of inspiration it gives.

I support Manchester United and Queens Park Rangers because of family influence.

United because some of my family live up in Manchester,

and Queens Park Rangers because it is close to where I live.

Yes you glory hunter!!!!!

Only joking no it doesnt really matter not like your gonna get shot by a pompy supporter (Max) coz you dont support portsmouth

i respect pompey alot mate and may even go to some away games with my mates this season. i like to see them do well but just not in the same league as Chelsea.

A predictable thread, fuelled by the predictable actions of a predictable forum member. :$

To be honest, I think it does matter. Doesn't necessarily have to be your local team, but you should at least have some tie to the club, or live nearby.

Urm, If you support a club you haven't grown up around, i feel you don't feel the same effect as home grown fans when you win stuff.

Well done Jack, know he has to make a thread just cause you confronted him about why he supports Chelsea and not Pompey :P
You Supported Chelsea before they were Chelski and it doesn't matter who you support, support whoever you want :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back