It's that bad as, you have 7 players attacking and 3 defending (exc. GK), they only have two attacking you'll be fine if your midfielders have high work rate and possible pace, and on your team instructions (tactic) drop your defensive line... and possible play counter if your against stronger team

That should help alot

This playstyle has been winning me the league every year etc, in champions league i change it around of course lol. I'm just asking if i should tone it down a little, because sometimes having TOO many players in the box make it harder to score (too many options)

What tactic are you using? Would be nice to test it out!

I can upload it, but doesn't it need to be verified?

dont kill me if i can't post a link here mods
dafuq

Lol i should rename the tactic

I really like this tactic...it is similar to mine but I play with two wingers and just one striker. And yes...you need really fast DBs.

from what i can tell, are you in pre season in that game?

i did a dinamo save and we played them

View attachment 464531 this is what it looks like.
DM S can be changed to ANCHOR if you need too and the Poacher/DLF combo becomes Poacher/Target Man or AF/CF. I like to mess around with it.

I always have 1 tactic i use for European matches against much stronger teams. but its not worth uploading as pretty much change the mentality and drop one of the strikers to CD (c)
View attachment 464530

Doens't look too offensive to me. The one thing you may run into is that you have to many players with 'move into channels'. If they have that then they will all crowd the channels and as a consequences the opposition goal area so there will be no room for through balls etc.

It will also draw all the defenders to that area making it harder to score.

For me this tactic is pretty impressive with me GENK squad. I get allot of possession and defensively it looks still pretty ok. Brilliant passing football in the midfield creating a minimum of 2 to 3 CCC a match.