Does your team get found out?

• Thread starter Thread starter Trustyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 979

Trustyy

Reaction score
I have been using the same tactic for about 3 seasons now with my FC Oss team who are in the Eredivisie and Champions league. Do teams get sorta used to playing against the same tactics and playing style?

No, they don't. What seems to be that when your team starts finding harder to win is that the change of your reputation makes the AI teams consider you different and changing their approach to one that your tactic wasn't so good against.

Well, if they did do you really think it would take longer than 3 years?

They don't learn your tactics anymore than you learn theirs. But the higher your rep/ better your form etc. will effect it.. So don't be too good because you'll end up playing every match against 10 defenders!

oh god i was worried about that myself, i joined Man City after guiding Leicester into the Champions League and after 3 title wins with City i started struggling to score and find space up front against teams like QPR and Bolton and even Wigan who the season prior i had beaten 12-0

i disagree, if you use the same tactic season in season out it is not as effective (which is a bit silly)
in my mind there is no doubt about this, i use the same formation but use a different philosphy each season, and have a 3rd tactic for backup when we are struggling to win an important game

results speak for themselves so i definatley believe this to be true

Back