DoF and HOYD

• Thread starter Thread starter Licantropo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1K

Licantropo

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I've used A LOT of time reading about these two staff-roles but I'm still confused.

I like playing the game with a lot of assignments and responsibilities - do I really need a DoF? I've read that if you don't have any real assignments for him, then he is still useful in the "Unwated List"-area where he automatically tries to offload player.

But is the staff role just a waste of money, if you want to do all of the choirs yourself?

The HOYD is another thing - you should have a really good one there, right? Is he the guy - together with facilities and such - who ensure good youth-intake? According to the responsibilities it is only him, a DoF or the cheif scout who can manage this task to bring young players into the club. But traning them, sending them out on loans and such - well, that is still my duty, right?

Hope it makes sense and that some of you will share your thoughts.

BTW, I'm always playing LFC ;)

If you're like that don't employ a DOF. HOYDs are important and influence youth intake and you can turn off their ability to do other stuff in the staff responsibilities screen.

Not really missing anything but I'm like a FM ***** when it comes to staff, gotta catch em all.

HOYD is important, I usually go for Phil Cannon from Blackburn.

DoF I go for Johan Cruiff or Damien Comolli

DoF I go for Johan Cruiff or Damien Comolli

After what he done at Liverpool I don't think it would be wise to have him as a DoF haha

Back