• Thread starter Thread starter stuinbucks
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 810

stuinbucks

Reaction score
Hiya,

This game is annoying me now.....

Let me start by saying I have the latest update running.
I am managing in the Vanderama North with Stalybridge, trouble is loads of players keep coming to me moaning about lack of football.

Whats the best thing to do as I have tried all responses but nothing seems to work and most of my players want to leave!!

Please help.

But if I promise to give them more and and dont?

I dont want to sell tho as good squad players.

But if I promise to give them more and and dont?
Well, if that's what you promise, you should be giving them what you promised otherwise you'll have a very unhappy player, a broken promise against your track record and possibly upset teammates.

no

I have not responded or promised anything yet, i just have multiple players asking for more games but I dont know what to say cos i dont want to promise more football to all.

So don't promise them? Look, it's really difficult to advise you on anything with no info. There's another thread just below this one where I asked another user the same thing. It depends on a lot of factors.

Basically you have to think of them as is they were real human beings, if they feel they deserve game time then they are going to ask for it (1 out of 5 games probably will not constitute as game time). If they ask for it, you promise it and they don't get it, they will be upset, naturally. If they ask for it and you tell them to shut up and get on with it, they will get upset. If they ask for it and you flat out ignore them, they are going to get upset and frustrated. Basically the only answer is to either play 'em or sell 'em.. or have a better rotation system.

Back