Eth01

Reaction score
- DOMINATION -

View attachment 197258

Introduction

Hi everyone! I made this tactic a while ago in a Tottenham save. Back then the tactic was good, but not more than that. But now, since the 16.2.0 update, Domination has been rocking.

It's a possession-based tactic with short passing through the middle and overlapping wingbacks. The formation is as you can see 4-1-2-3 Narrow.

Results

Note: The result is not from the save where I created the tactic. In the old one I mixed a lot but this one is only the original tactic

View attachment 197252View attachment 197251

Team Instructions

View attachment 197250

No OI's and no changes in set pieces (You're welcome to tweak)

Training

Whatever you like to do. I like def. positioning, but that's just me

Positions

GK - Just your normal keeper

CB - Should have decent first touch and pace

FB/WB - PACE! No but seriously, this is an important position. Pace helps them to get to the byline and whip a cross in. Kyle Walker was my POTS in my first save and Danny Rose has the highest avg rating so far this save. Also, wingers that are fast, have good dribbling and are not completely retarded defensively could be trained in these positions. I trained Andros Townsend as a backup to Danny Rose and he was really good.

DLP - A normal DLP. Good jumping reach is preferable, so he can win defensive goal kicks.

RPM and AP - Nothing special, just use what is important for the role. All the central midfielders should have good first touch and technique though because they will play in tight spaces.

STs - Nothing special

All the central players (CMs and STs) should have good first touch and technique though because they will play in tight spaces.

Last edited:
can u give some more informations about the tactic ? what are you doing when u are behind ? and what are u doing when do u win ? Also are u using the same tactic vs a low team at home and the same one vs barca away ?

can u give some more informations about the tactic ? what are you doing when u are behind ? and what are u doing when do u win ? Also are u using the same tactic vs a low team at home and the same one vs barca away ?

When I'm behind: Team talk - Assertive - Demand more. I do this one repeatedly

When I win: Towards the end of the game I set mentality to counter, otherwise keep it, don't ruin the flow.

I use the same tactic against Barca away, I just set mentality to counter.

Hope it helped!