DOMINATOR v6

franky4fingrz

Reaction score
The Dominator v6 is an attacking 433 that produces outstanding results (screeners attached).

Some of you may have been familiar with earlier versions of my Dominator tactic, I've decided to start a new thread for this version 6 as it is better for the new patch.

For 1st season results using older tactic variants with Liverpool: (won prem, capital one, & Europa league) please browse older thread with attached screeners.

This new version of the tactic was developed mid-way through my 2nd season with Liverpool (screener of results is attached), it kicks a**! I won the Prem (more comfortably this time), Community Shield, Super Cup, & Capital One Cup.
I've put my team training up there - please note I use Very Heavy on Team Cohesion until fluid and always use 'Def Set Pieces'.
Team talks are always calm - no pressure or play your game and we'll win at KO, then change at Half Time depending on situation.
If you need a goal simply change to 'overload'.
Leave opposition player preferences to my assistant.
And I always use the same touchline shouts of 'play out of defence' and 'get the ball forward'.

Player types:
Quick inside forwards with decent shooting as they cut in and score goals (Willian is outstanding in that role).
Centre forwards with pace are better but not essential.
All 3 midfielders need to be comfortable on the ball.
Fullbacks play as wingbacks so offensive types are better suited.
Centre backs are stopper/cover combo so use your quicker guy in the cover role.
Corners have been perfected - inswingers work best.

Let me know how you all get on?

View attachment 286765View attachment 286766View attachment 286767View attachment 286768View attachment 286769View attachment 286770View attachment 286771View attachment 286772View attachment 286773

Giving this a go now, are the IF's meant to switch sides?

Last edited:
Would you recommend using both this one and the 4-2-3-1 deep you made?

its always a good tactics :)
Do you use a tactic for corner ?

and for away game, do you use Control ? or defense ?

@franky: Nice tactic you have here. I will give it a go..keep you posted :)

Edit: 2 games so far:

Stoke 2-2 Newcastle
*Good posesion, lots of shots, but just 1 CCC. Still, good result away from home.

Newcastle 0-2 QPR
*Again, good possesion, lots of shots, but NO CCC.

I don't understand what's happening..but I will keep going :)

Last edited:
You can up the tempo to create more ccc's, it will reduce your possession stats though. I found that I just couldn't keep hold of the football using the earlier versions after the patch kicked in (the tempo slider was pushed upto the first quick on earlier versions).

Relaxing, I just leave it on attacking but my liverpool team is pretty good, you could have a fiddle again and see what works best for you. The corner tactic is now set to 6 yard box - use in swingers and as long as your CB's are aerially strong you should get some goals.

Im gonna start a new save with a lesser side and see how I get on.

Using dominator v6 on my third season with Beşiktaş, and increased the tempo, so getting better results... Tactic seems very good... But for success on FM 2013 tactical affection is %25, so man and club management is %75... This tactic works very well, if you are good in team managemenet... :)

View attachment 287076

Last edited:
Loving your work burhanavci. Glad the tactic's working (better than it is for me!)

Used the tactic first 28 games of prem with derby in 5th season expected to if ish 8th I'm one point off top with game in hand lost 2 drew 4 and pretty much won the rest. All I have changed is play counter away from home or against big teams, as long as have a quick striker who can take it round keeper scores tap ins, best tactic I have used on fm2013

Not moved tempo just change to counter with shout get ball forward. Score a lot off set pieces, and my two wingers score a lot of goals from crosses crossing to the other one, first full season with it, knocked out semi final of euro cup 3rd in league by 2 points off top won fa cup and lost semi of league cup highly recommend p, conceded the least goals in the prem with a very average defence

this tactic is awsome i am chelsea and it works great i won everything with it and still going strong awsome work man thanks.

Would Robben and Ribery suit this seen as it's IF? I will give this a test now with Bayern and see how I do. :)

Borini broke leg, loaned Guillaume Hoarau.. he scored 26goals in 33games upfront. ^^)

anybody else have any good strikers that have done amazingly well??
also Diego Perotti onda wing=LEGEND!!!

ps. changed to Control also for every match, and switched to overload when needed goal.

Last edited:
Borini broke leg, loaned Guillaume Hoarau.. he scored 26goals in 33games upfront. ^^)

anybody else have any good strikers that have done amazingly well??
also Diego Perotti onda wing=LEGEND!!!

ps. changed to Control also for every match, and switched to overload when needed goal.

Playing as Aston Vila and Control is also best for me. Best tactic so far :D

Back