DONATE PLEASE Walking for Diabetes UK

• Thread starter Thread starter Redders
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 2K

Redders

Get in the Van.
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone will sponsor me and two mates on our 65mile walk for Diabetes UK. Hoping to raise just £150.

The walk is on the 17th of July, more details can be found here;

www.justgiving.com/CW-65Miles

Paypal accepted and i'll be nicer to you as a mod if you donate.

Anything for Dom. We were bests once.

Just £5 though, I'm not made of money like the rest of your donors.

Last edited:
Thanks very much Lee, £5 is still a big donation, thanks again.

Hopefully we can find dom a cure.

I've also donated £5. Hope you enjoy your walk and raise your target.

Reached £95 today, so £55 of our target and still inviting sponsorship.

Good stuff Redders.

Thanks Sean. Got the tent up today as a practise, is easy to put up so will make it all a little easier, very heavy though. Only cost £24.44 for a 4-man tent...

Out of my own pocket also :(

Just to let people know that we finished the walk on the Sunday at 18:30. Dom dropped out and someone called Matty took his place but he dropped out at Whitby on the second day (30 ish miles). Me and Dave finished the walk at Filey on the Sunday.

So far we have raised £380, hoping to get over £400 though :-)

http://www.justgiving.com/cw-65miles

I have attached a few photos :), any questions just ask (about where photos are taken etc).

eww is that david brent?

and why did u slit ur knees, emo

Looked like you enjoyed yourself. But I'm with Gregor, what's with the cuts on your legs?

On the first day we got soaked as you can see from 2nd, 3rd and soaked pictures. The back of my trousers were sticking to the back of my knees and it rubbed on my skin, 65 miles of it, caused that.

Yeh its 'Brent' Gregor.

Redders i just wanna say a MASSIVE well done for completing the walk. My dad has had diabeteies for bout 45 years now. You all should be very proud of yourselves!!!

WELL DONE!!!

On the first day we got soaked as you can see from 2nd, 3rd and soaked pictures. The back of my trousers were sticking to the back of my knees and it rubbed on my skin, 65 miles of it, caused that.

Yeh its 'Brent' Gregor.

Nasty.

Even more impressed that you managed to do it while putting up with Brent. Well done James.

Redders i just wanna say a MASSIVE well done for completing the walk. My dad has had diabeteies for bout 45 years now. You all should be very proud of yourselves!!!

WELL DONE!!!

Thanks Kenny, you should donate!! ha, http://www.justgiving.com/cw-65miles

Was indeed.

Even more impressed that you managed to do it while putting up with Brent. Well done James.

Was hard work, but he gave up after 33miles, last 32 were nicer.

Hey everyone, my donation page is open for just under a week longer. If anyone wants to donate so we can try reach £500 that would be great.

Can donate with paypal also which is great, any amount would be fantastic.

Thanks

A worthy cause so ive donated a fiver of my hard earned.Never mind the walk,You deserve it for wearing those shorts in public,jesus. ;)

Last edited:
Back