Donny Neyra - Universitario (Peru)

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2K

Raikan007

Reaction score
i thought i had made a thread on him already, but i searched and found nothing, you can get him for 14k in Jan (he is on loan at another club at the start) and he owns the midfield, i am not sure if he would come to 2nd division teams, but try and see if he can, he is insane, i always try and get him (well this is the 2nd time i have and the 1st time i have used him properly and is keeping some really good players out of my starting 11 with his performances of late, set him as Advanced Playmaker - Support and he is very versatile too... :D
View attachment 71199View attachment 71200View attachment 71201

also this guy, he is very cheap and is a very good player too: Johnnier Montano
View attachment 71203View attachment 71204

Thanks as usual Raikan. 80% of players I buy are from your recommendation. :D

What would this forum do without your finds? :)

Nice finds Raikan :)

I'm sure I'll load Peru one day.
hahahaha, there are some decent players there :) if im not mistaken Neyra does not need the Peru league to be loaded, i found him there before (the 1st time i did) without having it loaded ;)

I always buy him. Even if i play with United i will buy him and send to Belgian clubs on Loan as he needs WP. He is awesome. Can play CM and LM as natural position.

looks like a peruvian legend according to peru.com no brad pitt though top find keep them coming much appreciated

Great find as usual,raikan,and a really cheap and good player.

Back