Dont have enough players to register for CL!!! HELP!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Rollzy2007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2K

Rollzy2007

Reaction score
hi, its the transfer window deadline at 6am, and i have to register for the CL. UNfortunatyl, my AM has let go all my reserve team and i cant continue without submitting players. I have 5 homegrown/8 and 3 trained/4. I cant sign anyone cos of the must respond before continue bit.

What do i do? Do i edit in the editor or what? i cant continue and im 4 seasons in, about to get a new stadium and have just completed my squad, so i am NOT quiting. There must be SOMETHING you can do, it wont register my u18s as trained or homegrown either :(

HELP ME!!!!

Well say you needed one more homegrown player, if you only put 24 in your squad list then that missing one counts as a home grown player. So if you were missing 2 homegrown players then you would have to put 23 in your registered players.

Don't submit a full list..I'm having serious problems like that in my man city game...I only have richards and ohnouh (who I hate, bt keep him cos i have to) who are home grown at city, and only my reserve regen gk who is trained at liverpool, so i only have a squad of 21 i think..which is really annoying, it means i'm having not register quality players...

Back