k3r0s3x

Reaction score
Started with Dresden, lost my firt 7 games.
Started with Gladbach, lost 90% of my games.
Started with Roma, played 10 games, lost 8.

Now I've started with Koln. The team is good for the 2nd divison in Germany. Media prediction is 2. But still, I'm playing like ****.
My defence is ****, my midfiled is ****.

What the **** I have to do ?
This is my starting team:
View attachment 463636

Please, just help me out. I'm ****** of. Never happend this to me, never. And I'm playing for some good years.

Started with Dresden, lost my firt 7 games.
Started with Gladbach, lost 90% of my games.
Started with Roma, played 10 games, lost 8.

Now I've started with Koln. The team is good for the 2nd divison in Germany. Media prediction is 2. But still, I'm playing like ****.
My defence is ****, my midfiled is ****.

What the **** I have to do ?
This is my starting team:
View attachment 398042

Please, just help me out. I'm ****** of. Never happend this to me, never. And I'm playing for some good years.

Hi mate.

could you please explain HOW you approach the tactical side ?

Its hard to say where you go wrong when we have no idea what yuou are doing

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2014-tactics/142274-help-threads-please-read.html

With Koln I'm playing attacking and fluid. That's it. I've choosed not to have anymore team instructions because I've tryed every combination with Gladbach and Roma and you saw where it get me.

If you need more details just ask me, please.

With Koln I'm playing attacking and fluid. That's it. I've choosed not to have anymore team instructions because I've tryed every combination with Gladbach and Roma and you saw where it get me.

If you need more details just ask me, please.

Fluid-Attack is perhaps something your iside is not good enough for and its also not the best choice when wanting to break down teams sitting deep, no without any instructions
Have a look at my SPLIT 451 found in my tactic thread. Look at the reasoning behind the setup and see if you can pickup some ideas.

I just lost in the first round of the cup. Against Iliertissen. That's a team from the 5-6-7 division in Germany.

How about that ? :)

Check it out:
View attachment 463635
******* UNBELIEVEBLE !!

Last edited:
I just lost in the first round of the cup. Against Iliertissen. That's a team from the 5-6-7 division in Germany.

How about that ? :)

Check it out:
View attachment 398045
******* UNBELIEVEBLE !!

Mate, if you actually want help, why not provide more info, like the one linked to in the help thread. Where are you going wrong. Do yuou miss your chances, dont have any, get hit on the counter. When you loose the ball, are they outnumbering you, are your players behind the ball but being passive etc. As it is now, its totally impossble to help you

Cheers

Firstly my center defenders get's out of position, tryes to get the ball and his position in the defensive line remains empty. Someone get's forward in that position and the goal comes.

Then, the attacking players of any team keeps escaping from my defence players.

I don't have any chances and if I have they're wasted.

I don't know what to tell you more. I'm playing like ****. Can't defend, can't attack.
3rd game over with Koln, 3 games, 3 lost.

Firstly my center defenders get's out of position, tryes to get the ball and his position in the defensive line remains empty. Someone get's forward in that position and the goal comes.

Then, the attacking players of any team keeps escaping from my defence players.

I don't have any chances and if I have they're wasted.

I don't know what to tell you more. I'm playing like ****. Can't defend, can't attack.
3rd game over with Koln, 3 games, 3 lost.

Once you start to loose, it might be hard to turn things around. Here, its more about being a good man in a crisis and handle the man management correctly.

Now, with that in mind, these tips are basically for a team NOT having lost 3 out of 3 matches

- Look at the team - How can you use your best players where they do the most damage whilst still being able to keep a solid defensive shape.

- Next, how are the opponents likely to play against you?- If you are a team like Bayers, most teams will sit deep and defend so the space won't be found deep but instead you have to create it by smart movement from deep, players moving between the lines. If being a team like CRystal Palace, you know for a fact that most teams will try to push up and play more attacking against you. Here, your best chance is to exploit the space they leave behind.

In your situation, I would start with a Standard/Balanced approach. Have a look at my SPLIT 451 and the reasoning behind the roles and team instructions, NOw, you don't have to use the formation as the ideas can be implemented in any formation

Played 2 games with Standard/Balanced approach and with team instructions like in your Split 451.

The first i've lost and now I've just got my first point.

0-0 against 1860 Munchen at home.
Stats:
Shots: 2-9
On target: 0-7
CCC: 0-2
Possesion: 43%-57%

I'm playing like a beast :)

Played 2 games with Standard/Balanced approach and with team instructions like in your Split 451.

The first i've lost and now I've just got my first point.

0-0 against 1860 Munchen at home.
Stats:
Shots: 2-9
On target: 0-7
CCC: 0-2
Possesion: 43%-57%

I'm playing like a beast :)

As it is now, you are most likel in a situation where it takes a lot of work and a good man in a crisis. You have probably lost the dressingroom and here, its really hard to pull things around. Even if you win some matches, you will probably be sacked.

Why not start a fresh save and really get into it, micro managin?g(man management)