Don't mess with your board.

• Thread starter Thread starter Letxe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1K

Letxe

Reaction score
First season at Benfica. I'm crushing the League with 17 wins and 1 draw in 18 games and qualified easilly for the knockout stage of the CL. I'm still stuck with a 3.7M transfer budget despite selling some important players. Tried to put some pressure at the board after they turned me down an increased transfer budget by leaking it to the press. Got summoned by the dictator chairman to a meeting and i get sacked instantly. FML

First season at Benfica. I'm crushing the League with 17 wins and 1 draw in 18 games and qualified easilly for the knockout stage of the CL. I'm still stuck with a 3.7M transfer budget despite selling some important players. Tried to put some pressure at the board after they turned me down an increased transfer budget by leaking it to the press. Got summoned by the dictator chairman to a meeting and i get sacked instantly. FML

Unless you were established at your club for a few seasons, that generally happened in FM14 too.

That's right, you can't leak anything into the press if you aren't at the club at least 3-4 seasons :)

Back