Dormtund First Season - who to sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter p025
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 814

p025

Reaction score
Well i am having a go at managing Dortmund as i wanted to have an German save. Well i have just started out and would want your suggestions on who to sell as i believe the squad has excess amount of players. The transfer budget given to me is meagre so i hope i will be able to rake in some transfer revenue as well. You are free to suggest some cheap signings as well as i can see that Dortmund requires a top quality Right back. I have planned out a 4-2-3-1sytem. So pls feel free to suggest some cheap deals who can fit in my system. Thx in advance.

Whenever i try to sell someone with Dortmund i dont get any offers :'( but you should try to get rid of Rangelov, Zidan, Kringe. Wait till Jan and then offer a contract to Davide Santon and Martin Demichelis. Also offer long term contracts to Sahin, Hummels and Subotic as they attract a lot of iterest from big clubs later on in the game.

It's very difficult to sell anyone in the first season. The only players of any value are the one that you will want to keep, such as Barrios and Sahin. I'd say Zidan is the only possible player that you can make some money from. Sell Rangelov when his loan finishes too.

keep the team as it is mate...they are an awesome team as they are...wait till january when you know who your playing and not...but dont sell any stars like sahin,zidan and hummels!

You don't need a RB. Piszczek and Owomoyela can do the job. Probably you just need to add another CB and maybe a CM? I managed to sell Feulner at the start. Players that i bought were: Tomas Hubocan(CB), Martin Zeman(LW), Denys Garmash(CM) and loan in Wilson Palacios.

Back