dortmund. barrios.

• Thread starter Thread starter haze12
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2K

haze12

Reaction score
half way through first season with dortmund, sitting top of the league. i have a small budget and i need to sign a couple of players. i have a couple of transfer targets. montolivo's contract expires soon, i could sign him on the cheap. i'm also looking at eriksen. should i sell lucas barrios, i'm starting lewandowski and he's playing well for me so i don't need barrios.

half way through first season with dortmund, sitting top of the league. i have a small budget and i need to sign a couple of players. i have a couple of transfer targets. montolivo's contract expires soon, i could sign him on the cheap. i'm also looking at eriksen. should i sell lucas barrios, i'm starting lewandowski and he's playing well for me so i don't need barrios.

I wouldn't sell in order to buy Erikson when you have Gotze and Kagawa to play in that position. Monolivo would be a great signing to replace the void left by Nuri Sahin though.

If you do sell, you'll need to sign a back up for Lewandowski because I don't think the current youngsters are good enough to make the step up should he get injured. I presume you are playing a 4-2-3-1 similar to their actual tactics? I'd try and sign a cheap, decent prospect like Miguel Medina with some of the money - train him to round the 'keeper and break the offside trap, play him as a poacher.

Sell Barrios, usually get offers from Zenit, Rubin and other Russian teams, I sold him for around £8.5m

I suggest considering retraining Kagawa into a poacher/striker for backup and use Leitner to replace him in the winger or attacking mid position!

Montolivo is a good player and should be signed if you can! Bender will provide good cover on the defence when he ventures forward!

These were my two seasons transfers with Dortmund!

231973d1332396671-brand-new-tactic-433-12-2-0-latest-patch-serious-testers-only-dortmund-transfers_-history-2.png

231974d1332396676-brand-new-tactic-433-12-2-0-latest-patch-serious-testers-only-dortmund-transfers_-history-.png

Bakenga is a quality player, Volland is great too, however, I think he may be on loan at Ajax (it may have just been the save though :P) get confused between real life and FM :P

**** you got Vrsaljko cheap, never managed to get him for less than 3 million

Back