pasists

Reaction score
I'm looking for an excellent striker, who could play alone up front as Poacher or Advanced Forward. I have Barrios, who scored 40 in 42 games first season and 22 in 32 last season, but he got injured both seasons (for 4-5 months) when season turns to end (at the beginning of march or so), so I'm looking to replace him, because it's very annoying and Lewandowski isn't good enough. I have about 20 Mil. to spend.

+ Chelsea are interested in buying him. I could get around 10 mil. from that...

Last edited:
Falcao- Porto.
Oscar Cardozo- Benfica.
Thiago Ribeiro- Cruzeiro.
Wallyson- Cruzeiro.
Vagner Love- CSKA Moscow.
Seydou Doumbia- CSKA Moscow.
Welliton- Spartak Moscow.
Edinson Cavani- Napoli.
Abel Hernandez- Palermo.
Giuseppe Rossi- Vilarreal.
Lisandro Lopez- Lyon.

thanks. I'll probably go for Oscar Cardozo. once had him. He was unstoppable!

How do you play Barrios ? He never scores on My Dortmund save and I feel Lewandowski is definitely good enough, at least he was for me 5 apperances 7 goals for me.

Try this guide. It has very good suggestions for tactics. Nuri Sahin makes wonders with it (49games 12goals and 24 assists and 46-5-25)

How do you play Barrios ? He never scores on My Dortmund save and I feel Lewandowski is definitely good enough, at least he was for me 5 apperances 7 goals for me.

Currently playing with Dortmund and Barrios just scored an hat-trick on his debut. I play him as a Poacher.

Try Neymar, he will be about 25m but after 3seasons is good enough to play every game..

Back