Dortmund. Who to sign?

• Thread starter Thread starter MWEST94
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1K

MWEST94

Reaction score
I am starting my second season with Dortmund with a budget of £40m and a good wage budget. Who should I sign for them?

Additional info: Last season I came 2nd in the league, the quarter finals in the Champions League and won the German Cup. I signed Afelley and the Dinamo right back Vrjaki (don't know the spelling). The rest of the squad is still the same.

WHO SHOULD I SIGN?

Ter Stergen I know he's a rival but he's probably got a release clause and might of gotten relegated. Podolski maybe for extra Germans... And then Fierro and Torres from Chievo. But this is in the wrong place, in future use the sub-forum in Players.

Ter Stergen I know he's a rival but he's probably got a release clause and might of gotten relegated. Podolski maybe for extra Germans... And then Fierro and Torres from Chievo. But this is in the wrong place, in future use the sub-forum in Players.

Fierro and Torres play in Mexico at Chivas Guadalajara and not Chievo.
I think you should invest some money in future stars like Mbaye Niang, Romario, Lucas Digne, Kara, Yttegard Jensen, Alcacer, Leandro, Yaya Sanogo, Lucas Anderson. If you want some experienced player you should look for players on the transfer list

On my save Dortmund are one if the best teams in the game... They have bought Tevez, Douglas Costa and Hazard and still have Gotze, Hummels and Bender... They are the only team i fear playing!

Back