Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've been wanting to do a custom database with a new nation called Dos Proto. Dos Proto has 6 cities by the names of Dasmanta, St Luke, Malis, Wepo, Gant and Kengowan. Dasmanta being the capital of Dos Proto.

THE DOS PROTO PREMIER

Dos Proto
will generally have only 1 league (cuz that's what I could only think of) called the Dos Proto Premier. The league will consist of 17 teams - 2 from Dasmanta, 1 from St Luke, 1 from Malis, 2 from Wepo, 3 from Gant and 8 from Kengowan. I have come up with names for some teams but have still yet to come up with good ones for the rest. I would be extremely grateful for those who could help me think of names for the clubs instead of me just naming them Dasmanta United and Dasmanta City etc.

I would also love if some of you could help me with setting up some of the teams and adding players to each of them. It would be great if those experienced members could share some of their Data Editor advice with me to help me along with this project. Also, the League and clubs need logos and although I would be doing most of the designing, I would really appreciate your help if you could try designing your own logos too. If you designed a logo and would like to share it with me, send it to my email: [email protected] with the subject as "Dos Proto Logos".

If you would like to embark on this FM journey with me, send me a email and I'll get back to you ASAP. Thanks in advance :)

YNWA,
Josiah

PS: Any constructive comments would be useful!

Here's my work so far (20 mins :)) : https://www.mediafire.com/folder/jwdo2twoxfev0/Dos_Proto_FM