Dos Santos joined Ipswich Town

hes **** anyway??

if he has the potential to be 'class' why the **** did barcelona sell him for 4m to spurs in the first place..

I heard that he did something bad in the team, the coach didn't forgive him and he wanted to sell Giovani.
However, maybe some matches in Championship will make him better.

yeah i think he is a good player has all the attributes to be good he is just lacking self confidence at the moment like all players to be honest without self confidence you will never play well... the games he did play for barcalona he was reli good i read in a barca magazing when i was in barca he is a simular mold to messi which a agree to some extent but will never be as good messi is the best player in the world... im betting after his loan spell he will return to tottenham with confidence and come next season we will see the real dos santos.. wasn't long ago he played for totenham in ueafa cup he played well and scored a screamer

From what i hear he has done fantastic with Ipswich. Sure Keano will want to keep him for next year

dos santos was so much highly overrated at barcelona. even though his game shows his potential to be a world class player are minimum. i wud say good move by spurs.

Back