Doubt concerning Portuguese B-Teams

• Thread starter Thread starter Ravsieg
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 971

Ravsieg

Reaction score
I'm finding it hard to gather the pennies needed for the game, and I have a certain doubt.

For those who are unaware, this season they added 6 spots on Portuguese Second League reserved for top-flight clubs who wanted to give their youngsters some match experience. Those are the B-Teams...

From the second season onwards, what happens to those 6 B-Teams? Are they fixed for all eternity or can we apply to have one if we manage any other top-division team? And the opposite, if we manage one of the 6 teams who got one, can we abandon it?

Thanks in advance!

3rd season in with Benfica and the teams stay. We can't manage them and we can't end them.

When I said can't manage them it means we can't if we're mid game with any other team but if you start a new game I'm not sure, I'd say no though ;)

Thanks! Gotta say, my main purpose on asking this is because I plan to go with Académica and having a B-Team would be great. So it's a disappointment if it's utterly impossible on the game when it definitely should be an option (reputation + budget allowing)

Back