Douglas Costa

• Thread starter Thread starter Richk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 3K

Richk

Reaction score
This kid is a must sign! He was available for loan on my Newcastle save and I snapped him up straight away. I tried to negotiate a deal with a purchase price but ended up with a season long loan no deal in place but no % wages paid. He's real quality and if you're a club with money you would pick him up for £4-5m I'd of thought. Only 18 years old, can play across the midfield, good on set pieces too. Just signed for Shaktar for £5m in reality.

Anyone else ever signed him? let me know how you get on with him but I'm sure you won't be disappointed, I'm certainly not!

yes, ive signed him. the least you can pay is £7.5. its the first season. To be honest, if you play him central midfield, sometimes he struggles to really get involed in the game, and agains big opponents, its pretty much a necessity to have palacios next to him for some added muscle you dont get with costa. On the wing however, if you manage to get him involved in the game, he can really tear apart teams from about 8th downwards.

signed him on my wigan game but he was only good for the first two seasons then i shipped him out for £13m, he is only good upto a certain level i reckon, doesnt deliver in the later stages

Back