Status
Not open for further replies.
what is purpose of draft mate

A draft is used to allocate certain players to sports teams. In a draft, teams take turns selecting from a pool of eligible players. When a team selects a player, the team receives exclusive rights to sign that player to a contract, and no other team in the league may sign the player.

It's basically to make sure the league teams are as equal as possible, rather than 1 team of superstars, and the rest crappy amateurs.

Yes, as in the MLS. I was going to make a db with the MLS as the world best league. With a large draft, with all the talents from the whole world, before each season.

Yes, as in the MLS. I was going to make a db with the MLS as the world best league. With a large draft, with all the talents from the whole world, before each season.

Sounds interesting mate

Sounds interesting mate

Yes, but it would be more intresting if it were possible to create a draft ;)

If I make this database, although its impossible to do a draft, I put it up here later.

this would be excellent, and is something I've been really interested in trying to create however it seems quite difficult, and I'm not sure how you would get the big stars into the draft and not just approached through normal free agency.

I'm 95% sure it can't be done

Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.